Mobile journalism means freedom. With your mobile phone, you can easily create media content anywhere. Creating quality journalistic content with a mobile phone as the main tool has not yet completely covered the Balkans. Mobile phones are an important tool for journalists, but most of the major Balkan media do not make full use of their potential and ability to create powerful video contents. And there is a great opportunity, not only for every media, but also for every journalist.
The course is intended for all journalists who want to independently create journalistic content. By explaining the techniques and best practices for creating contents through a mobile phone, journalists will be prepared independently, without any help to create engaging stories, visually powerful videos, interviews and publish them on any medium.
- Module 1 – provides an overview of the course and explains the concept of mobile journalism.
- Module 2 – describes the benefits of mobile journalism and the equipment needed to complete this course.
- Module 3 – describes the first aspect of mobile journalism – photography and how to create a powerful photo using a mobile phone.
- Module 4 – explains the second element of mobile journalism – video and how to create quality video content using a mobile phone.
- Module 5 – is dedicated to recording quality audio with the help of a mobile phone.
- Module 6 – explains the last part – editing news articles on a mobile phone with the help of a free application.
For this course you will need about 4 hours to complete it through multiple sessions.